Monday, June 2, 2008

Engagement Photo Shoot

I had an engagement photo session this past Saturday with a really great couple! They were a lot of fun to photograph and he kept making these wonderful, serious/humorous faces! I didn't post any of his funny ones, but they were priceless! I thought I would post a couple of their great pictures to show off how cute they are!


She is Amy and he is Jake. They are both over 6' tall and make a perfectly matched couple! Amy was so cute, she brought different shoes to change int0 ~ my favorite was a bright pink pair of stiletto heels. I had them climbing all over the woods and up mountains and she was in the skinniest, tallest heels ever! She was such a good sport about it all!


Jake is an opera major and kept making these funny operatic faces during the shoot! Amy had to ask him in almost every pose - are doing a serious pose?
We went to a few of the parks in Provo Canyon and up to Squaw Peak. The weather was beautiful, the couple was great, and Scott and the kids came with me and we all got to play the whole day with Amy and Jake!
Aren't they a cute couple?!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nikki said...

They are an adorable couple - and you are so talented!! Our engagement pictures are still the best ones I have of us!
Love to you all, xoxo

John and Jamie said...

you took great pictures. I know they had to be happy with your work.

Smithclan said...

Great job! I especially like the one where it's blurry.