I just had to post some pictures of Emmy's hair today - it makes me smile! A little water, a tiny bit of gel, and voila ~ instant curls! I love them! Usually we try to keep them brushed down and flat, but occasionally I play with them - usually when daddy isn't home :-) He calls them artificial curls, but if I add water and even copious amounts of gel to my hair, it would still be flat as a board! But he ranks them right up there with using a curling iron to put fake curls in... I say it is just enhancing what is already there!
3 comments:
I love his curls as well Mom!They are cute!!!
Kris,
Saw the pics of the curly-Q boy. Can see why you are so taken with his curls. He's adorable! He looks so happy!
lol. I usually don't listen much to the hubby when it comes to hairstyles. Of course, my little boy's head had to be shaved at about the time it was getting longish, so we really haven't run into a conflict of interest yet :)
Post a Comment