My little Sparky man turned 6 months old and I snagged a few quick shots on his half-birthday. Now here it is almost his seven month birthday and I am just now getting them up...does anyone know where the 'slow down' button is? I just need to catch my breath for a second.
He is such a happy little guy! He was just getting his two bottom teeth when we took these pictures.
The block one didn't turn out quite like I pictured it in my head, I had to act quickly and keep him farther back than I wanted because he kept grabbing the blocks. The idea was there, but I think we will try it again sometime when I am not throwing it together so quickly.
I love his little serious face...he makes this look a lot; like he is really pondering what's going on around him...deep thinking, little man!
And what would an impromptu photo shoot be without it being hijacked by a sibling or two?
My two blue-eyed, bookend babies.

1 comment:
I love the block one. I think it's perfect.
He is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment