Monday, June 10, 2013

More fun with Reed at six weeks old

 The kids and I had a lot of fun setting Reed up in different poses and then I taught them how to edit the pictures in Photoshop.

Here are some of the ones from Reed when he was six weeks old.

 Our kids have a clear understanding of where babies come from...we tell them the absolute truth right from the get go. The Fed-Ex guy drops them off.
 Here is Reed giving Teagan a fist bump...you know, because that's what babies do.

 This was Owen's photography homework for the week. He came up with the idea and set up the shot and took it. He was lucky in being the first one to take a picture of Reed in that Reed stayed asleep the whole time - the other two kids weren't so lucky and Reed was awake the whole time for both of their photo shoots.
 Garrett was the unlucky last photographer of the morning and got Reed's I'm-Done attitude. Luckily for him, though, it worked with what his idea for a picture was!

1 comment:

Smithclan said...

I love the photography class. You guys really have some talent...just like your mama. hehe