
It has been one of those days when my stress level has been way high and my kids have been wonderful with me despite my shorter than usual fuse! These are three of the most wonderful kids there have ever been. They try so hard to please Mommy and to make our house a loving place. Today they have made sure the noise level didn't get too high when they had friends over (which was for about 5 hours!), they tried to play nicely and politely with each other (sometimes to the point of sounding syrup-y. sickingly, sweet to each other! Like it was a badly-acted, cheesily-scripted soap opera!)
Garrett even did all of the dinner dishes by himself so that Teagan could rest her foot! I love my kids! Scott and I expect a lot out of them and ask a lot from them, but they constantly deliver and meet whatever expectations we had for them! They understand
what I want our home to be like and strive really hard to make sure the spirit can always be felt. They do have their times, there is a three-year-old living here after all, but for the majority of the time, our home really is a place of peace of and love.I think that is one of the reasons I love homeschooling so much, my kids are so great and my home is such a nice place to be, it would only be natural to keep the hearts of the home in it!
4 comments:
You do have the best kids, they are so cool! I miss them loads!
Looks like you had a fun and busy summer. I Loved the pictures. Thank you. Your kids are getting so big. We miss you guys. We hope everything going good for you.
Jamie
You guys are awesome! You do have wonderful kids. They are so special!
They are pretty cool kids. We miss you guys and can't wait to come play again. Why do all the kids have to grow up so fast? Like the music!
Post a Comment