Owen won first in 3-D Art and Film. He was SOOOO thrilled to have won a trophy of his very own! They got a ribbon for each entry, and the trophies even have their names on it! Cool stuff to a six-year-old!
I thought it was pretty neat that they all won first place in the categories they did win! Teagan is already excited to find out what next year's theme is so she can start brainstorming and preparing for it!As for Emmy, we're still working on getting him to drink. He'll carry a cup around with him, but he still isn't drinking a whole lot. His energy is still fairly low, and his temper is still fairly high! We're taking him to the doctor again later on today to get him checked out again, so we will see what they can do to help us. 
Their winning entries were kept so they can go on to the next level, but as soon as we get them back I am planning on taking a picture of the kids with their trophies and entries, so I'll post them when I get them. (The way I see it, it will be easier to keep a picture of their entry, than to hold onto the actual entry...right?! That way it can go into their memory book and still only take up one sheet space.)
Okay, the rest of the day is jammed full, so here we go to more fun. Onto a field trip to go play lazer tag!!!
1 comment:
You have such amazing kids! That is so cool that they won all those awards! Big hugs from Aunt A and Uncle P!!
Post a Comment