Friday, August 10, 2012

Teagan's unwelcomed friend


I knew exactly when Teagan got up this morning to take her shower because her squeal of terror was my alarm clock.


Knowing that she had just come across some heinous scene, I ran to her aid. She was standing wide-eyed and horror stricken, staring into the bathroom. This is the terrible scene I found:













A giant attack spider was laying in wait in the bathroom sink...moments away from pouncing on an unsuspecting Teagan where he would, no doubt, do the most dastardly of spidery deeds.


She demanded his immediate execution, but since no crime had been committed, the jury and judge (both played out by myself) found him not guilty of all charges laid by the terrified damsel in distress and he was escorted out of the building to a nice hydrangea bush to live out the rest of his pathetic little life.

(It was a good hour before she felt safe enough to go back into the bathroom to take her shower. That's my brave girl!)

1 comment:

Smithclan said...

I'm doing the sign language for "same" right now. Here is my post for this exact same dastardly spidery intruder.
http://smithtestamentals.blogspot.com/2011/09/have-you-ever-heard-my-war-cry.html

I too LOVE Scott's rugged look.
I also LOVE that there are so many posts to read. I guess I didn't see them in the last couple days. What a treat! LOVE YOU!!!