So, for his birthday, Garrett passed down his old cub scout shirt to Owen, with all the new badges and troop numbers already sewn on. It was ready for use!
Today was Owen's very first time getting to go to cub scouts as an actual scout instead of going as a scouters sibling. Being the first Wednesday of the month meant that he got to go on pack meeting night.
I was in charge of the activity for the teenagers tonight, and was sad that I couldn't be there for his first actual scout activity, but I made sure to take lots of pictures of him at home all decked out in his uniform!
He looks so little in his uniform! His legs are so long and scrawny and his belt wraps all the way around to his back and he has to tuck the shirt way down to his knees. 
I love how the hat is still too big for him and it makes his ears poke out like a little kid whose ears are too big for his head!
He's such a cutie and he's so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment