Friday, January 8, 2010

December violin and choir concerts

Okay, so I have a ton of pictures from the past month and a half or so and instead of doing one really long post, I think I will split it up into a couple of different posts. Today's post is about the choir and violin concerts they had in December. One of their concerts was at a Gingerbread House competition and afterwards we got to walk around and check out all the entries and then make their own cookies. Some of the gingerbread houses were amazing! The rules were that the entires had to be made of 85% edible things, and the creations that came were great. They had a fun time at all their activities. Here are some pictures from their Christmas violin concerts and then pictures afterwards:

And here are some sneak peaks from future posts:

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Aww, they are so cute and growing up so fast!! I can't stand it!

And those gingerbread houses - WOW! They certainly put all of ours to shame growing up!