Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Apologies and Appreciation

My apologies to those at the front end of Smith's Marketplace this evening who were showered with a gallon of whole milk when my 5 year old decided to throw it out of the cart to see if it would bounce. He says it was a lot funnier in his mind and is very sorry also.

My apologies also to the cute little check out girl who had to come and clean it up even though it looked like it was probably the last thing she wanted to do on this Thursday evening.

And my appreciation goes out to her as well for, one, not saying out loud what was probably on her mind, and two, for letting me go and get a replacement gallon even though I had already paid for that gallon and was getting ready to walk out the door.

And don't worry, I'm done grocery shopping for now. We won't be back for a while, so your store is safe from us and our mistaken humor.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

To see if it would bounce! That is too funny!

Nikki said...

Oh dear! That is hilarious!

Big hugs from A&P!

Klin said...

Bumbles bounce so I guess milk is not a bumble? That is the best story I have read in a while.

Unknown said...

Wow. Wow... I think I might have spanked someone publicly. You have a lot more self-control than I do.