Thursday, April 22, 2010

To celebrate Earth Day










I love Spring! These are some of the colors around our house right now!
And in other, unrelated news; a wonderful thing happened to me last night. I laid down in bed to go to sleep and I didn't moan, yelp, groan or cry out in pain! I actually was able to just lay down!!! That is the first time in almost 5 weeks that this has happened! (I did wake up yelping quite a few times throughout the night in pain as I tossed and turned like normal, but the intial laying down part was silent!) It was a very exciting and noteworthy happening for me!

1 comment:

mom said...

Kris,
I LOVE your earth day photos! Beautiful colors, sharp images. Lovely tulips.
And, so glad that your ribs are finally starting to heal. What an ordeal this has been for you!
Love ya little cutie,
Mom