Legos are one of man's best inventions.... I love how my kids can spend hours playing with them and making all sorts of creations. Today Owen made me this plaque. I told him that I wanted to take a picture of it so I could always remember it and that he didn't need to worry about taking it apart because it would last forever in my memory and in my photo album:-) That seemed to work for him.

When Scott got home, we went to a local park that he had seen and was interested in trying out. It has all sorts of neat equipment that we all had fun playing on. Emmy liked riding side car style with Garrett.

Owen loved all the climbing things.

This one was really neat because it spun around and you could climb on it. It was fun to run around with it spinning, but sitting it made me really queasy!

Here are Daddy Monkey and Little Man Monkey at the top of the tetrahedron cage.

I'm not sure what this was supposed to be, but we made it into a family swing! It was also fun to lay on and swing back and forth looking at the clouds.

Owen and I raced up to the tippy top and he was proud that he was as tall as me.

They also had a random UFO. What park couldn't be made better by having a random UFO?!

It wasn't the best park we've been to, but it is up at the top for the amount of fun we had!

This was a teeter totter like walkway that moved up and down at the color changing spots.

Emmett is old school about playgrounds and his favorites are always the swings and the slides.

The spinner climby thing kind of looked like a medieval torture device when Owen stuck his head through one of the circles and Garrett spun him around!

Emmett always laughs the loudest when you growl at him when he's swinging.

I love going out and doing things with my wonderful little family! We have had such a fun time the past couple of days being together after such a long time apart. I'm sure simple things like an outing to the park would have been fun before, but having all of us together seems to make it almost perfect! (Had the temperature been about 20 degrees higher, then it would have been picture perfect!)
Now school is over for today, Owen made a 100% on his math test (like usual), Tig and Garrett both got A's on their history test, and Scott is about to get home...time for the real fun to begin!
Tomorrow I'll post some pictures from today's outing - we are going hiking in the mountains to see some lovely waterfalls and moss covered trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment