I think they look cute in the plates we had - they are sorta like little nests with lots of baby eagle heads popping up!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
2 nest full of eagles
Like almost everything cool, noteworthy, or memorably made by me, this is another idea that I have swiped from my Superwoman sister. This is an idea she found and made for her oldest son's Eagle Court of Honor (which I missed both in action and emotionally - I was a bad aunt!) and since then, she has had requests to make them for other boys' Courts of Honor. My mom was telling me about them this week and I instantly wanted to make them for the upcoming Court of Honor for my good friend Wendi's son. The kids and I were able to help him in a couple parts of his project, so it was a great way to say thanks for letting us play Scouts with him!
I think they look cute in the plates we had - they are sorta like little nests with lots of baby eagle heads popping up!
They are really cute, and according to Scott and the kids, really yummy, too! As Teagan says, "Who wouldn't love a marshmallow covered in white chocolate and coconut flakes on top of an Oreo?"
I think they look cute in the plates we had - they are sorta like little nests with lots of baby eagle heads popping up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kris,
They look so Cute!! Almost too cute to eat!
They look so great! Sorry we weren't there to help you eat them at the COH. Ian was planning on it then got called into work. :(
Post a Comment