I had been a neglectful ring wearer and hadn't paid the attention to the ring tips like I should have, and one of the little side diamonds fell out. So I took my ring off, put it in a Ziploc baggie, and waited for the time to come when we could afford to replace and fix it, because there wasn't only one tip that had been neglected - there were many!
I didn't expect to get my ring back so soon... I had told Scottie to wait a while and we could price out some cubic zirconium later (I don't need diamonds to know my sweetie loves me!) But he surprised me yesterday by giving me my ring back. Fixed and cleaned and shiny! I don't think it has been this sparkly since he gave it to me the first time!
It looks so wonderful and I am thrilled to be (visually) married once again :-) (as if walking around with 4 little kids wasn't clue enough!)
1 comment:
SOO pretty! Good job on Scottie! ;)
Post a Comment