Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Some new favorites

My new favorite neck accessory:

This was made for me by my buddy, Wendi. She made one of these for herself for her scouting experience with her three sons, and now I am just as lucky as she was and have one for my scouting experience with my three sons! I love how it's Cubby colors on one side and Scouting colors on the other! The three pins Garrett has already earned already have a home in their proper place!






My new favorite way to find out Emmett has the baby powder:


Aren't those adorable? We found them walking down the hallway towards the school room and I was able to be prepared for the powder covered room that awaited me... thanks for the heads up Emmerson!





My new favorite Valentines:


These are some of the Valentine's the kids made for their home school friends. I like giving practical/non-candy gifts! The kids loved giving the glow sticks, but Emmy kept accidentally stepping on the kids' piles of valentines and cracking them, so we'd have to remake those! It was a good thing the grocery stores out here sell them in tubes of 50!



My new favorite haircut:


Okay, so this was stretch, but I had to find some way to slide some pictures of kids in here and since Emmett was the only one I was able to give a haircut to this week, it only stands to reason that his was my favorite! And I really couldn't pick only one, so here's another one just because he is such a cute munchkin!



My new favorite head shot of my Emmerson:


How sweet is that little face?!



This is day one of (what I am guessing is) his next fever cycle. It's right on time from the last one, so we will see. He's still under 102, but as soon as he hits it I think I will, first off, hope it's morning time, and two try giving him the steroid to stop the fever. We'll see how the rest of this week fares. Tomorrow is a way too busy day with both Tig and Garrett are sounding croupy, and Scott has sinus surgery on Thursday, and we have family coming in from out of state on Friday, so the timing of this cycle is terrible, but we'll roll with whatever comes along! It's stuff like this that adds flavor to life, right?!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Those baby powder footprints are too adorable!
Boo on his fever cycles, I thought those were supposed to be gone! Poor mommy and Emmy!
And you're right, his haircut is very handsome! :)