Our new little man still has no name and no nickname. After our recent life lesson about electric currents, I thought it was a sure thing that he would get a nickname to hold us through until it was time for us to name him for real. I tried calling him Powder for a couple of times, but the kids didn't like calling him that..having never seen the movie, they thought it was a very girly name.
I asked them for suggestions and they came up with Bolt, Shocker, and Electro-Baby. Out of the pitiful options given, I have been calling the poor little man Electro-Baby. But Scott came up with the perfect one today. One so simple and obvious, it seems odd that it took three days for us to think of it.
Sparky
I asked them for suggestions and they came up with Bolt, Shocker, and Electro-Baby. Out of the pitiful options given, I have been calling the poor little man Electro-Baby. But Scott came up with the perfect one today. One so simple and obvious, it seems odd that it took three days for us to think of it.
1 comment:
Do you have a real name for him yet?? I wanna know!! :)
Post a Comment