Have I mentioned before how great my friend Wendi is? She has rescued me on all too many occasions, and has made me smile and laugh even more often.
Today she did it again. As she drove by to return something she had borrowed from me, she also dropped off her camera for me to use since I am going through serious camera withdrawal!
After she dropped off her camera, Owen immediately went to a tree and climbed up and called me over for a photo shoot... apparently I wasn't the only one feeling the acute sting of no camera!
Today she did it again. As she drove by to return something she had borrowed from me, she also dropped off her camera for me to use since I am going through serious camera withdrawal!After she dropped off her camera, Owen immediately went to a tree and climbed up and called me over for a photo shoot... apparently I wasn't the only one feeling the acute sting of no camera!

After a few shots with Owen and his koala bear self in our cherry tree, I tried to catch Emmett's black eye. At first he stood still so I could snag a shot...

But then he was off and didn't want to be bothered again! (Don't you love the undies shot? This is his favorite outfit; cute undies and nothing else.)

I did get a couple other shots of him and his 'Owey' together.
But he was quickly gone again and Owen was my lone picture subject. But with an adorable face like his, how could I not take picture after picture of him?!


After a few shots of Owen I saw that Emmy had gone back inside and that he had snuck into the fridge and was sipping on the soy sauce. So I snagged one more picture of him when I caught him in the act! He put on such a sweet face and offered me a sip.

So here I am, with a post full of wonderful pictures, thanks to my friend. There are pictures of those that I love so much (at least the ones who were at home!) and I feel so loved by my friend for sharing her camera with me :-)
When I was uploading my pictures, I got to look through her pictures that were on her camera and I borrowed one that I thought was great (hope you don't mind, Wendi!). This is one of her chickens, he is named Popo. Isn't he great?!! He makes me smile, too!
Tonight I can go to bed feeling so loved and contented that I have pictures on my blog again. And this time there is a picture of a real black eye and not just of a goofy black 'I'!
Yeah, life is good tonight!
3 comments:
Yes you are so loved!
Wendi is awesome!!!
And you have very cute subjects, even with balck eyes.
What's up with the bumps and bruises...you'd think they take after their grandfather or something. Your grandmother use to say the only thing holding me together was stitches from the doctor sewing me up so often. Oh, and those are some might smart looking whitie-tighties on Emmet:) The kids look great and you sound happy...no dad could ask for more. I love you guys:) Dad
Post a Comment