The kids had a ball. We did the giant corn maze, went on a couple of hay rides, played on a giant air pillow, got very dirty in a room of corn, watched some pig races (which Teagan was a winner of. Her prize was that lovely snout!), picked some pumpkins to bring home, and tons of more fun activities. They had all these great parking signs in the parking lot that made me laugh. And oddly enough, this spot was left empty... I think no one wanted to admit that they were they ones with the hairy legs.

Emmett had fun watching everyone else having fun, but finally gave up hoping that I would let him down to crawl around and he went to sleep in the stroller. I saw a couple of cute little mice running around the ground feasting on the kernels of corn lying around which helped encourage me to not let him down. That, plus the fact that last Saturday we went to a playground to let the kids play after sitting still for General Conference and he swallowed at least 2 rocks...which I am still waiting to see come out the other end of the tunnel...so I wasn't interested in giving him dried corn as a chaser for his rogue rocks!

2 comments:
I'm really glad you guys all had fun at Cornbelly's, but I'm really giggling at the stuff your kids eat!! Gasoline? Rocks? Are you not feeding them properly at home? :)
So much fun... definitely think we'll be up for it next year :)
Post a Comment