Friday, April 22, 2011

Teagan's story 2011 - Even Superman

It's that time of year again, the PBS Young Writers Contest! And this year, the SLC station that we entered through last year opened it up to 4-6th graders, which meant that Teagan and Garrett could both participate with Owen! They can't go on to Nationals since Nationals doesn't include the higher grades, but they were excited to get to enter at all.

I love the stories the kids came up with this year!!! They are all funny, and I love to smile! This is a short story contest, so none of the stories is really long, and there had to be at least 5 illustrations to go along with it. I am going to post one story a night for the next couple of nights since there are a lot of pictures included in them, and here is Teagan's short story titled, Even Superman.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

CUTENESS!! Great job, Teagan, good luck to you & Garrett!!