We went for a fun hike today after our deep house cleaning. With as many times as we have hiked near Bridal Veil Falls or at the bottom of it, this time we actually went UP the falls a bit!
It was so fun to be so close to the falls and to feel the spray on our faces.
The kids loved touching the freezing cold snow melt off water; Scott made sure that no one fell down the falls by holding on to whatever he could grab on them :-)
Last time I talked to you, you were worried about making it thru your husband's internship (and absence...) looks like you came out the other side and are great!! I wish I were at playgroup to talk to you about it, and life :(
1 comment:
Last time I talked to you, you were worried about making it thru your husband's internship (and absence...) looks like you came out the other side and are great!! I wish I were at playgroup to talk to you about it, and life :(
Post a Comment