Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I love the smell of sawdust in the morning

I also love working with wood. Making something out of lots of pieces. Feeling the buzz of the power tools. Can I  get an "Arrr, arr, arr" like Tim the Tool Man Taylor?
This weekend Scott and I made a 'minitainment center' for the school room. It's a term Scott just coined, so no stealing it! He made the box and I did the etching and sanding and then we both did the staining.

 He made it so we could hide the Wii and the PS2 in the bottom area and then there is also a little shelf under the tv for remotes with extra plugs for charging phones and cameras and such.
He did a great job on it and it so sleek against the wall. I love it! It was just a funny coincidence that there were exactly the right number of sheep on the screen when I took the picture. It's our whole family in Shawn the Sheep characters!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Pretty cool wood work!!

Love the sheep. You mean to tell me that there is a cartoon just for little sheepies??