Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just a thought

Oh how I love this little man.
He is a bundle of energy. A basket of kisses and hugs. A bushel of giggles and squeals. And an armful of cuddles and sleepy-time snuggles.
 

One day he will be too grown up to cuddle in my lap or to piggy back up the stairs and I want to make sure I remember just how much fun little kids are, so that when I no longer have littles in the house I don't regret not paying attention to all the fun we had together.
I am so glad Teagan saw the beauty in these feet prints of Garrett and Owen and captured them in a picture before cleaning them up. Muddy little boy feet print running down the hall will soon just be memories; so for now, they are my happy thought and not a frustration.

1 comment:

Smithclan said...

those feet prints look too big to big his...are they a combination of a couple boys?