My sister has 7 kids right now ranging from 16 to 4 years old. Here they are in age order. They are such great kids, and my sister and her hubby are doing a phenomenal job raising them to be great people. She home schools them and they are all involved in a range of activities like karate, 4H, church stuff, and so much more. I wish we lived closer because I would really like my kids to be able to grow up knowing them better and being able to learn from their examples. Anyways, here is a picture of the whole family:
This is their oldest, Eli, isn't he a handsome fella?! He will be 16 tomorrow and is a great guy. He has taken over the cooking in the house because he loves doing it and has earned his Eagle Scout when he was 13 and is already doing college classes.

Next comes Naomi. She is your typical, beautiful, 14 year old girl. Into boys, talking to friends, and looking her best! She is very responsible and is like a second mom around her house.

Third in line is 12 year old Shai. She is petite, quite, and almost a black belt in karate. This girl has unbelievable muscles and loves karate and beading. She has the sweetest disposition and Teagan just adores her!

The middle guy is Noah. He has the greatest eyes that he flashes at you and can almost get away with anything with them! He is 10 and is a thinker and a planner and a schemer! He was winning games of chess against adults when he was only 4 and he can use that advanced, forward thinking to plan great schemes!

Malachi comes next in line. He was the one who just got baptized this month that we were able to see while we were out there. He is a fun guy - Owen palled around with him and thought he walked on water all vacation long!

Ezekiel, or Zeke for short, follows in at 6 by both being that number in line and by being 6 years old. This is a kid that is full of spunk and spirit! He is such a funny fellow!

And last, but definitely not least is the ruler of the house, Mahalie. She just turned 4 and is the other half of Zeke. The two are almost inseparable! She fell on the tramp the week we got there and ended up walking around with a fractured elbow for a week before a doctor rechecked her x-ray and caught it and had it put in a cast! She has such a huge personality in such a little body! But I guess that is what you have to do when you are number 7!

Well there they are, some of the greatest kids I know. I love these kids! I think they all are terrific, and my sister is Superwoman in my eyes!

Here is what the real Super Woman looks like - no blue tights, no cape, just a beautiful smile and a gorgeous heart!
4 comments:
That wasso sweet about what you said about your sister. I hate that I could not see the pictures they will not pull up. I think you are a superwomen my self.
Sorry about that! I tried posting a different way this time, but it is fixed now and now you can see my beautiful neices and nephews! See what happens when you try to do things the so called "easier way"?! (I am so technologically deficient!)
That was an AWESOME post. Looks like beautiful and smart kids are genetic in your family.
What a sweet post. I love all the individual pics especially - I love children's portraits.
Post a Comment