Friday, December 19, 2008

We LOVE the snow!

I have already said that this is my favorite time of the year, but you know what... it really is my favorite time of the year!!! I love the snow. I love how it looks, I love playing in it, I love eating it, I LOVE snow. And, like any good mommy, I am raising my kids to feel the same way. So we called a long recess in school today so the kids could go outside and play in our favorite, cold white stuff. Here are some pictures of them in snowflake heaven.


Garrett measured the snow in the backyard and it was 7" deep! It was beautiful... very cold, but beautiful! We are supposed to get more snow tonight and then an Arctic cold front moves in tomorrow bringing us a whopping high of 16 degrees! Oh what fun that will be!

3 comments:

Leatha said...

What fun! I'll have to wait until next winter to see my kids playing in the snow. Looking at your pics makes me miss the snow, but not the 16-degree weather! Owen looks so cute being a good helper and shoveling snow!

Klin said...

I love the snow, too. The cold wreaks havoc on my joints, but the snow makes it worth it to me. Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow.

Gina said...

You take such beautiful photos! Kids looks so cute bundled up!