The kids loved riding on an airplane. We were very lucky on the way out there and Teagan and Garrett got seats next to each other, and Owen and I were in the seats right in front of them, so we were all together - sort of! On the way back we almost didn't make our first flight. There was one seat left and the four of us. The lady who we got the buddy passes from was there waiting with us, and I think the gate agent pulled some strings to slide us all on! At first the kids were all in separate spots, but some kind people let Tig and Garrett sit next to each other, and then 10 rows up Owen and I got to sit next to each other. That was a bit more stressful than on the flight there - being so far from Teagan and Garrett - but it worked out and we got home safely.

While we were there we went letterboxing and found 10 new boxes, went to all sorts of different parks and played, learned how to make some delicious new foods, and got to see many people who we haven't seen in a couple of years.
Here is a collage of Teagan at some of the activities we did. I love her eyes, and you can probably tell that I really like head shots! Maybe my vision is bad or something, but I love seeing expressions on faces rather than bodies!:

Here is our Garrett - he missed his Daddy the whole time we were there was the one kid who needed to talk to him every night before bed to ward away the tears. It was sweet to see how much he loves his daddy! Other than that, he had a great time and here are some pictures of him in all of his silliness:

And no one could forget Owen - the little bodied, large attituded boy of mine. From all these sweet-faced little pictures you would never know how loud and bold he really is! He looks like a cherub-faced little angel! I guess Heavenly Father knew He had to put him in a cute package to make up for the attitude that came with it!I sure love this little guy, and I love that he is a handful at times ~ it keeps me awake (and gives me something to laugh at a lot of times!):
Here are some of the kids together. Being adorable and getting along swimmingly. The doggie in the picture with the three kids is Cream. Cream and his doggie collar came with us to Georgia, but unfortunately didn't come home with us... he got lost on the day this picture was taken. We thought about putting up "Lost" ads for him, but in the end voted against it. Owen was so sad about him being gone that since Cream couldn't come home with us, the imaginary dragon "Fred" Owen found in Georgia wasn't allowed to come to Utah with us either. He had to stay in Georgia and look for Cream.

Here are some pictures of my Mom's "lemur-dog". This is a pure bred Cocker that we bought her for her birthday a few years ago, but she is the strangest looking dog I have ever seen! And she is just a quirky personality-wise as well! The dog was terrified of me taking her picture, yet wanted to eat Owen anytime he made a noise! Garrett got trapped under the ottoman one night with Lucy (the dog) growling and barking at him and he thought she was going to eat his face off! He started to call her a "wolf-dog" after that incident
The chickens are my aunts. She has a great hen house on her back porch and the chickens lay their eggs int he sink - I couldn't resist taking a picture of that. And the white hen is her favorite one ~ that is Celeste. Celeste stayed in the house in her own room when we were there visiting. You know how most parents have their kids as the screen picture on their flip top phones, well, my aunt has a chicken!
So there it is. Not 500 pictures, but pretty close! Our trip was wonderful, and we are so thrilled to have gone, and so thrilled to be home!
3 comments:
Such great pictures again! I absolutely love their facial expressions. Your kids are so good-looking!
It was so good to be able to see you guys!! I miss your little family; it sucks being so far away!
I'm sorry about Cream; we looked all over the house for him.. :(
Have a wonderful Christmas, sweetie, I love you!!
just read your blog. when I get home and tell Ucy, I think she'll be quite upset that she had to share space with a scrawny chicken!
Post a Comment