

This is Scott, I am standing in temporarily as the master of this trip. The little one has arrived. Emmett Erick! The only vote for the name Duncan in the family came from the doughnut guy! Grandma, Mom, and I are wondering if Uncle Stu was hoping for a new mascot for his business. Oh, well. I liked Duncan too Stu, we just got shut out!
7 comments:
Hurray for Emmett!!! We appreciate you allowing us to have a little bit of say in this. He is so cute. I want to hold him. Kris you look AWESOME! great job.
Congratulations We are so happy for you guys. He is so cute.
Congratulations!! He is adorable and I love his his name.
Totally love his name. He is adorable. He also looks more like and Emmett than a Duncan. (Doughnut guy. That's funny, but it would give him a complex.)
Yeah, we were worried about the names he could be called if he were a Duncan. Scott really liked that name, and I really liked Emmett, so we took a family poll this morning! 1 vote Duncan and the rest were all Emmetts :-)
We also liked that Emmett Erick means "Strong and industrious king" while Duncan Erick means "Dark skinned king". Scott says he is our darkest baby yet, and he is a dark guy (with pretty light colored eyes), but we decided to stick with Emmett!
Thanks for all the comments ladies!
He's beautiful! Congratulations!
He is so perfect! I loved the shot you put in the announcement sheet today. He's cuter than the gerber baby! Congrats to you all! Take care!
Post a Comment