Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby face... you've got the cutest little baby face!

I have always thought that my kids have all looked so different from each other, but I wanted to know which of the other three Emmett looked most like, so I pulled out their baby pictures. I found a picture of each of them, from around the same age, and I was surprised at how similar all of them looked.

It also made me appreciate my camera - Emmett's picture looks like a real picture, while the other ones are so flat and 2-D. Cute, but flat. So what do you guys think? Which babies look most alike? (Ignoring the blurry, flat, darkness of the first three!) At first I thought Emmett looked just like Owen did, but after finding pictures of Teagan and Garrett, I'm not sure! The picture of Teagan looks like Emmett with a hat on!

Baby Teagan at 3 weeks
Baby Garrett at 4 weeks
Baby Owen at 2 days
Baby Emmett at 2 weeks

5 comments:

Leatha said...

He looks most like Teagan to me!

You and "Daddy Owen" make such gorgeous babies.

Nikki said...

I'd say definitely Teagan - but you're right, all your babies look very similar!

John and Jamie said...

I would say Teagan. But they all do look a like at that age.

Anonymous said...

It's a toss between Tig and Garrett. Definately not owen. More so Teagan, I think. But I think Emmett's gonna be his own little man!

Klin said...

They do look a like. I second what Leahta said.