They are so cute taking turns, I think they let each one hold him for about 2 minutes before the others get antsy and start saying that it is time to pass him to the next waiting person.
Today Garrett was saying he loved Emmett so much, he could just eat him up.... and then he pretended to eat the baby! Which was apparently a little scary for Emmett by the look he made on his face!
Here are the three boys just hanging out together this morning.
And then Teagan wanted to be part of the fun, so here are my three excited kids together... well, Emmett is a little less than thrilled to be being squished, but the other three are all thrilled! Garrett is my kid who jumps out of bed and gets dressed first thing, while the rest of us kind of lolly-gag around a bit in our pj's before getting all spiffed up! I did eventually get Teagan and Owen ready for church, but Emmett and I are still lounging around the house in pj's. It is RSV season out there, so we are hanging back from going out a lot, which means more pj time for us!
2 comments:
I'm in my pj's today.
I didn't take my babies to church during the winter either. The one time I did Kim ended up in the hospital with viral encephalitis :(
Emmett is soooo cute! You have a beautiful family! Your kids are adorable! I miss you all....
Post a Comment