Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Wonderful Treat

A couple of weeks ago I got a wonderful treat. I got a visit from my best friend from when I was younger than Teagan! She, her daughter, and her sister came over for dinner and games. She and her hubs and daughter live in Oregon, so we don't get to see each other all too often. Her younger sister Becca was graduating college, so Jenn and Bridget came over to celebrate with her, and were able to find time to come see us as well!

I wish I had taken a real picture while Jenn was here, since we never know how long it will be before we will get to see each other again. Garrett and Owen had my point and shoot out and took some wild crazy pictures!

It was a fun night, but went by way too quickly! We played games with the kids, but us big kids didn't get to play a game together like we wanted... I guess we'll save that for next time! Becca took Teagan to get dessert and they came back with Snickers Ice Cream Bars... and I didn't think the night could have gotten any better just having Jenn there! (Snickers Ice Cream Bars are a serious love of mine - but I think my last on was a good 7-8 years ago!!) This is Jenn and her "Big Girl" Bridget - they were playing chess against Garrett. Now Bridget and I are playing with a hide-n-seek bag. Doesn't she have the cutest little face?! Owen caught Jenn making silly faces! I love it :-)

And I'm not sure what's up with Emmett, but it looks kinda weird! I guess this is how Owen sees things since he is always moving!

2 comments:

Klin said...

I love it when good friends stop by. I'd say old, but she isn't:)

Blackberry Bratt said...

I loved visiting you...and next time we will HAVE to have some girl time too...you have a beautiful family and are still one of the greatest examples I have in my life...thanks for always making time for us when we just "show up."