Okay, so my computer has been down for a bit and I haven't been able to blog properly... sorry about that! Then my photo editing software wasn't working and I couldn't download my pictures from my camera... another sorry. And now it is too late tonight and I have too large of a mountain of laundry asking to be done for me to do a catch-up post tonight... sorry about that also. But here are some wonderful pictures to tease until I do get a chance to do an actual blog entry!

3 comments:
You are a big tease. Now tell me what is happening in those pics. Emmett isn't the one in the tub, is he? I didn't think he was big enough for that yet.
Cute pics...I want to meet your new little one. Heading to Salt Lake today and will be in town for a week because of Becca's graduation. My mom, Steph, and Tresa will be there too. I think until Sunday. It would be great to see you.
More more more!! :)
Post a Comment