Sunday, August 22, 2010

Am I going too far?

This is a picture chart I made for Scott to take with him to go along with a tupperware full of his commonly taken meds. I know he's a big boy and can handle himself quite well without my help, but sometimes I wonder if I am taking it a bit too far sometimes!

But this way, I know that if he is pulled over by some Nevada policeman in the middle of Outer Nowhere, since he has this picture in the bag of meds I am sending him with, the cop will know exactly what kind of drugs he is trying to smuggle into Washington!
(And yes, I do now realize that I spelled "Tylonol" wrong... sorry about that to all you Tylenol lovers out there!)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Aw sweetie, you're too cute! This made me smile! :) <-- see?

K Sue said...

Someone has to take care of him. I am just glad he found someone as awesome and caring enough to go overboard as you.

Dad said...

You can never 'over prepare'...I think this is a great idea as we men have the "BIG Picture" in mind but sometimes loose sight of the smaller events...like the pill thing:)