Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Is "Groomal" a Real Word?
Today I had the chance to widen my horizons and do something new that I haven't done before. It was my first time taking bridal pictures, and it was a lot of fun! She is such a beautiful and photogenic girl and the park we were at had so many fun textures and colors and settings, that it made for a really easy shoot. And she was following a growing trend in bridal pictures and had her fiance' come with her and be in some of the pictures... which he was all for. But when she said that she wanted to have some pictures just of him, he firmly refused. Had he let me take some pics just of him, they would have been called "groomals"...but that just sounds like a silly word! Here are a few sneak peaks of our shoot today... the wedding is on Friday, so there will be more to come!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
These are beautiful! I love the groom's shoes especially!
How come I came to your blog to see what's going on and it has nothing new? You got a life for something:)? Anyway, your dad is bound and determined to stay up on your busy lives..by hook or by crook:)
Post a Comment