Daddy and Owen were talking in the front room (and making fun of a movie Teagan and I were watching!) when I overheard the following:
Daddy: "Owen, are you hungry, do you want some of my eggs?"
Owen: "No thanks, Dad, we already ate."
Daddy: "Oh, have you already brushed your teeth then?"
Owen: "Oh no, it's only a Friday night."
Huh? I didn't know we had a rotating schedule for our teeth brushing.
1 comment:
Reminds me of your Aunt Nina when she went to her first day of school. Your Grandma asked her how her day went and she said, "Oh, it wasn't that bad." Then grandma dropped the 'other shoe' and said, "Well, you better go hang your clothes up and get ready for tomorrow." At which time Aunt Nina asked incredulously, "You mean I have to go back?" Keep looking for those moments with the kids, too soon they're gone and the kids are grown. Love ya. Dad
Post a Comment