Monday, August 1, 2011

Ahh, I am whole again...almost

After eight weeks of being on bed rest and that terrible medicine that felt like it sucked the life out of me, I am finally off of both and feel somewhat like a human being once again!


After a whole week of being the only estrogen bearing life form in my home, Teagan is home from girls' camp and I have my right hand woman and best buddy back with me to stand strong against the testosterone torrent!


After three weeks of missing part of my brain - the memory maker portion - my camera is home and nestled soundly in its camera bag and comfortably sleeping!


For so long it seems that I have had portions of myself gone, or at least its felt that way. And now, here I am - when I finally should feel whole - looking forward to the near future when Sparky will leave this warm, cozy cocoon that my body has been for him. Making my little family of six become a family of seven. What excitement that will be to be able to look into all the eyes of my whole family and kiss all their lovely faces...soon!

No comments: