As I type, there is a house filled to the brim with 9-10 year olds dancing to Weird Al polka music, Teagan is writing a random story that popped into her head, there are Tron disks lying around the house from a Tron battle that just erupted, and the night can only get better from there.
Does anyone else see the crazy in that?
Pictures will come later!
*****UPDATE*****Garrett's party is still going and the game has now changed to a modern version of cops and robbers. I just heard the 'warden' announce: "Okay guys, I'm the warden and I can taze you with my fingers, and I'm a wizard and I can control you with my mind. Did you guys in the torture chamber hear that?" So I walked past her and told her that I was sure glad that she chose a life of crime fighting since she had those awesome powers and she repsonded, "yeah, well, when I am a bad guy I lose those powers and I am just a regular person then."
Talk about losing your gifts if you abuse them!
yummmm - stuffed crust pizza! How great of a birthday party is that?!
Some of Garrett's party guests enjoying the pizza and pop before the presents
Group hug! Thanks for the awesome gifts!!
Teagan singing Taylor Swift at her Girl's Night Going Away Party
The girls did their own version of America's Got Talent in the fromt room. This was more like, Lakewood's Got Talent! There was dancing, singing, paprazzi, break dancing, and tons of giggling and laughter!
1 comment:
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??
Yes, you were probably out of your mind on egg nog - do we need to stage an intervention? I can get on a plane tonight! (No, seriously, you probably do have a problem, so just say the word - just say only *I* can help, and I will be right there. Just say you need me. I'll wait. Anytime now.)
Love ya chica!
Post a Comment