Okay, just a quicky, no picture entry, but I have to write this down so it doesn't get forgotten!
Garrett is such a lovey little guy. He loves to cuddle, read together, hold hands, you name it. He is also into giving massages ~ his favorites are doing hands and shoulders. So yesterday while I was checking e-mail he came up to me and started massaging my back...ah, heavenly! And after a minute or two he asked how I was liking it. I told him it was wonderful and to not stop for another hour or two! He told me the reason that I liked it so much was because he was giving me a "deep tissue massage." I asked him what made it a "deep tissue massage" rather than just his normal massaging (because it felt pretty much the same!) He leaned infront of me so I could see him and he showed me that he had a handful of tissues in each hand that he was using to massage me with and that was what made it "deep tissue"! I couldn't help by to laugh out loud, which was so not the response he expected! I had him go give his daddy a "deep tissue massage" and then after Scottie had a nice chuckle about it as well, I explained to Garrett what a real deep tissue massage was and that it, in fact, had nothing to do with Kleenex!
3 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now. That is the cutest, funniest thing I've heard all day. Garrett's a keeper, eh?
That's hilarious, what a sweetie!!
That is so funny! What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment