Monday, September 14, 2009

Emmett's pictures from last week

Emmett spent a lot of his photo shoot time asleep. I had bought a couple of containers that I wanted to try some shots out with, and when he fell asleep I decided to try some sleeping shots while I could. The only problem I found was that Owen was a huge camera hog and kept sneaking some body part of his into all the pictures. A finger here. a head there. Random pieces of Owen kept appearing in the view finder! Silly guy. Looking back at the pictures, I wish I had thrown a few baby toys in and around the basket to make it look a little better. maybe next time!






I love this picture of Emmett looking down at the duckie!









Here's a picture of my three little men!

Teagan took this fun shot of the boys and I. Owen had picked one of my flowers while we were outside and had given it to me to wear. Even with no make-up and my hair not done, Owen still thought a flower was a good addition to my ensemble.
Night Night!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE the new pictures of the baby! He looks so adorable when he's asleep-- so peaceful and calm and sweet! And I love the one with you and the boys -- you are so beautiful, Kris, even "with no make-up and hair not done."

Laura said...

He is PRECIOUS! And you are a fantastic photographer.

Klin said...

So sweet!

They are getting so big.