
Yes, that is a fish hook sticking out of Owen's ear! Yet another brotherly bonding moment for Owen and Garrett happened this past Friday at our homeschool park day...oddly enough, it seems that the majority of Owen's injuries have Garrett somewhat closely involved! Stitches in the chin = doing a Superman jump over Garrett in the tub. Staples in the head = trying to follow Garrett's advice on how to climb up the side of the bunk bed. Concussion and amnesia from falling at the grocery store = proving to Garrett that he could sit on the bar at the check out line too. It's a good thing I know they love each other, otherwise I might start to wonder!

I think there might be a lesson somewhere in there. I wonder how long it will be before either the boys or I learn it.

5 comments:
This last picture is the BEST PICTURE EVER! It was so unenexpected--sneakily waiting for me to find it--hilarious. I'm going to be laughing about it all day long. Thanks Kristina!
You didn't tell us HOW the fish hook got in Owen's ear! I was waiting for the story behind it. I'm sure Garrett has a very plausible explanation! Poor little Owen!
Yeah, I'm waiting for that story and more than that I want to hear the story of how it got it out. Did you go somewhere special to get it out or did someone at home actually extricate it.
After you fulfill all the abaove requests, please make a note to tell how Owen turns the tables and give Garrett some "fun" adventures :)
I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard at this. I mean the evidence is stacked against him...and then to see the picture of him with the hose! I died laughing.
Fun memories...
Post a Comment