Today I thought I would play around with the kids and taking pictures. I did a lot of Emmett and the whole time Owen kept asking to have some pictures taken of him, so here are some that we took of him...





Isn't he a handsome little fellow?!! This little guy is SO full of life, and so full of love, and so full of energy! He keeps us on our toes all day long, and right when you think you are at your wits end with him, he flashes that marvelous smile of his and crawls in your lap to cuddle with you and your mind is wiped clean of any memory of his mischief.
I sure love him!
Stay tuned for pictures of Emmett...
1 comment:
Love the pictures of Owen! What a handsome little fellow! And such a photo-hog! He LOVES to have his picture taken, doesn't he?
I know you're getting ready to post some of Emmett, and I want to see those; but I'd also like to see some recent ones of Teagan, please, ma'am.
Post a Comment