Saturday, May 15, 2010

Emmett's been reading too much

I think Emmett must have gotten a hold of some "raising your toddler" sort of books, because he has been acting like a textbook toddler lately.

Today I saw him run down the hall to my room, so I followed him and found him with a pair of scissors in one hand while the other hand was swirling a toothbrush in the toilet. I was glad to find that 1) it wasn't mine, 2) it was a spare tooth brush, 3) he was swirling with the handle part, not the bristles, and 4) today was deep housecleaning day, so it was a freshly cleaned bowl.

This all happened in less than 10 seconds; running with scissors, playing in the toilet, and still looking angelic all the while! I need to find and confiscate whatever book he is reading behind my back!

No comments: