Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A post titled either How Much I Love My Hubby or Meet Bobblehead Joe

This post is sort of duel purposing. Part of it is a "In Memory Of", while the other part shows how much I love my hubs... I gave him something for his birthday that was worth way more than any thing I could have bought him. I took Emmy from this:
to this:Who is that mild mannered stranger you say? His name is Bobblehead Joe. This poor soul has a head that is too big for his little body. It used to fit on his neck quite nicely, with all those lovely curls bouncing around, but now that his locks have been lopped, the delicate equilibrium of his little body has been thrown off. Although, he probably appreciates it in some ways. Like when I would do this to him:But doesn't he make a pretty little girl? He looks just like Tig did around the same age.
Since I scissored away Sampson's strength last night, Owen now moves into the first place for longest-haired boy in our house.

And for some reason, I think I am the only one lamenting this! But Scott loves it, so it was worth it, really. Hopefully his crown of curls will continue to come (although I am fully aware that babyhood curls often don't) and I will get to play with them again. For now I will get to know this grown-up looking baby who is living in our house. It was done all in the name of love.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That first picture of him with his hair short totally looks like a mini-Scott! And I'm sorry your baby is losing his curls...I begged Jacey not to cut Connor's hair but she said people were mistaking him for a girl, so I guess she had to. You still have the cutest kids ever!!

Affairs of Dragons said...

What a difference a haircut makes!!! Emmett looks all grown up :( Why do babies insist on doing that?