The beautiful baby blues belong to none other than my beautiful Tig.
The stress ringed eye belongs to the stress case mom that I am.
Next comes two sets of lovely hazel eyes with brown rings on the inside - both sets belong to my little O-Man. I added the two sets in memory of this picture:
That was a little over 2 years ago, shortly after Owen fell and hit his head and got his first concussion and was suffering from short term memory amnesia. He had been acting like a completely different boy, so we thought it made for a funny picture! Last week he fell (hitting his head again...it's ALWAYS his head!) and now has his second concussion in his short little life. This one didn't come with anything fun like the amnesia he had a couple of years ago, but it still brought back memories!
Then the gorgeous green eyes that followed are Garrett's - I sure love looking at them!
The last little set of eyes are my little man's...his eyes are still trying to decide what color they want to be - green like Garrett's, or hazel like Owen's.
I wanted to put up a set of Scott's but I couldn't find a picture that I could crop tight enough to get to his eyes. I need to find a way to get him in more pictures! Today was his birthday and tomorrow (hopefully) I will post some pictures of what I gave him...it was big.
No comments:
Post a Comment