Sunday, May 23, 2010

Name Those Eyes

It's game show time again! I found some pictures the kids had taken on the camera when I was uploading last night, and thought I would make a game out them.

It's called "Name Those Eyes!" (insert cheesy game show music here.. you hear it, don't you?)

Who do you think belong to each set of eyes? Some are easy, and others are a bit tricky! Have fun!

Contestant #1: Contestant #2:
Contestant #3:
Contestant #4:
Contestant #5:
Contestant #6:
Easy? Who do you think those baby blues belong to? And who has all those stress rings in their eyes? The answers will be posted tomorrow!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Teagan, Kris, Owen, Owen, Garrett, Emmett. Am I right??

(Such beautiful eyes!!)

Smithclan said...

Agree with UK.

John and Jamie said...

Teagan, Kristina, owen, Owen, Garrett, Emmett

Affairs of Dragons said...

I'm agreeing with everyone else. Was there a tricky one? 6 pairs of eyes and everyone is only guessing 5 people. Is one of the "Owen" eyes belong to Scott as a kid?

Gina said...

Teagan, Kristina, Owen, Garrett, Emmett.