Saturday, October 13, 2012

Is that really gonna work, Emme?

I recently uploaded all the pictures from Teagan's camera and was surprised when I found this little gem among her pictures.

Back story: Emme is a bike riding fool. He would spend all day outside riding his bike if I would let him. Our biggest struggles come from him either wanting to go outside and he can't, him taking his training wheels off his bike and insisting that he is a big enough boy to ride without them (which he can't), him trying to take the back two wheels off his trike and insisting that he can ride a 'woonicydle' (which he also can't do), or from him bringing one of his wheeled toys inside the house and riding them around on my hardwood floors.

Apparently Teagan was having the 'No-You-Can't-Bring-Your-Bike-Inside' Battle one day and she decided to take a picture of Emme screaming his displeasure at her verdict.

What I love so much about this picture isn't the fact that my baby is throwing a fit and no one is trying to calmly talk him down or explain to him why (for the four millionth time) he can't bring his bike in the house, but rather, the expression on Duncan's little face. It looks like he is trying to figure out what in the world Emme is doing because it clearly wasn't producing the results Emme hoped it would! At least that is what I hope was going on in his little mind...and not that he was taking notes on how to act to try out later!

No comments: