One of the things I was so excited to do once we bought a house of our own was to put paint on the walls; beautiful colors that would make our house feel warm and inviting. As of yet, my walls are still builder-grade, hard-to-clean, fingerprint-attracting blah. BUT... now our front entry hallway is a little less naked since I hung us some family pictures.
I haven't been able to decide on a color to paint the entry way, but I knew how I wanted to hang the pictures, so even though it's a bit backwards, I hung the pictures first and will paint later on.
It is very pretty and welcoming in real life, even if the picture doesn't give it the justice it deserves :-) It spans the 14 foot hallway wall and makes it look like it is filled with smiles!
And then since the hammer and nails were already out, I got on a roll for hanging pictures and threw another collage together in the family room. This one needs a little bit of work and adjusting, but that will come in a little while. But for now I have lots of pictures of my lovely little people to make me smile (and to cover the builder's-grade blahness!)
No comments:
Post a Comment