Sunday, September 30, 2012

How could you not?

Duncan is such a fun little man! He is a great sleeper taking two two-hour naps during the day, and then sleeping 12 uninterrupted hours each night! He is an aggressive eater and growls loudly to let you know you aren't going fast enough or that his tray his empty. He is constantly happy and loves to be with his brothers and sister. He rewards you with giggles and higs when you get him out of his crib in the morning (after staying it in and playing quietly for an extra 45 minutes after he wakes up!).

He is such a sweet little baby! I am always amazedwhen people find out I have 5 kids and they wonder how in the world I handle everything. I usually just shrug my shoulders and tell them I'm just addicted to being happy and that's what my kids make me.


No comments: