L-R Top - Bottom1. Owen2. Emmett3. Garrett4. TeaganHow close did I come?
Top Left: EmmettTop Right: TeaganBottom Left: OwenBottom Right: GarrettIs there a prize for this contest?
Top left: EmmettTop Right: GarretBottom Left: TeaganBottom Right: Owen Let us know.
My vote on the critters is this:#1. Emmett#2. Owen #3. Teagan #4. GarrettAm I right?
Top left - EmmettTop right - OwenBottom left - TeaganBottom right - Garrett(And I had it figured out before I saw your mom's comment, so I didn't cheat!)Am I right?? Did I win??
1.TL Emmett2 TR Owen3 BL Teagan4 BR Garrett this is so Garrett
Emmett then Owen then Teagan then Garrett. Right?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
L-R Top - Bottom
1. Owen
2. Emmett
3. Garrett
4. Teagan
How close did I come?
Top Left: Emmett
Top Right: Teagan
Bottom Left: Owen
Bottom Right: Garrett
Is there a prize for this contest?
Top left: Emmett
Top Right: Garret
Bottom Left: Teagan
Bottom Right: Owen
Let us know.
My vote on the critters is this:
#1. Emmett
#2. Owen
#3. Teagan
#4. Garrett
Am I right?
Top left - Emmett
Top right - Owen
Bottom left - Teagan
Bottom right - Garrett
(And I had it figured out before I saw your mom's comment, so I didn't cheat!)
Am I right?? Did I win??
1.TL Emmett
2 TR Owen
3 BL Teagan
4 BR Garrett this is so Garrett
Emmett then Owen then Teagan then Garrett. Right?
Post a Comment