Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A new fun blogsite

My best friend has a wonderful blog she does - it is so her; full of her personality and spunk and sarcasm. I love reading her things, and many of her followers love that spunk as well and have the same type of personalities. And, as so often happens when you read other people's blogs, you go to some of their friends and read their blogs. That's how I came across April Showers. I've read some of her entries before and love her personality, and I have seen her comments on Ukyankoz's (that's my friend's blog name) blog quite often. And this month April Showers is having a great giveaway of a Rose Quartz necklace, and even though Ukyankoz really wants the necklace (and who could blame her, it is a really pretty one!) I thought I would throw my hat in the ring to try and win it as well! So, if anyone is interested, you can check out April Showers' blog and see some of the great things she does - like her blog designs, but don't worry about trying to win the necklace, you can leave that to the rest of us oddballs! So go to her site and check out her cool designs and see all the great giveaways she is having this month!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Awww, you're so sweet!! And April is so cool - did you see her page of freebies? She has lots of cool buttons for blogs! I can't wait to see how my blog turns out; I've seen the header and it's really cool!

I missed wishing you happy birthday on the day - I'm so sorry!! Did you get my card? I hope you had a good birthday? I'm hoping to get to my mom's for a few days this month and I'll be sure to call my favorite BFF! :)