Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweet things kids say...

We were having FHE last night as a family and Teagan was giving the lesson and we were playing a friendship game where you spin a dial and you either have to say something good about yourself that the others don't know, say something good about someone in the circle, or draw a card that has ideas of what a true friend is like depending on where the arrow landed.

Owen spun the say something about someone else spot, and even though Daddy wasn't there, he chose him to talk about.

Owen: I like Daddy because he is nice.

(I thought he might be trying to pull a quick answer, so I pried him for more details.)

Mommy: Well, how is he nice? Can you be more specific about what you like about Daddy?

Owen: I like his voice. It's nice and it makes me happy.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Awww, what a sweetheart! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea for a game!