We've had Teagan turn 12 and graduate from Primary into Young Women's in her church class. (This was her making chicken fajitas this weekend in my new Green Pan that I got for free from hosting a Philly Cooking Cream dinner party... they turned out yummy by the way!)
We had Emmett decide to potty train himself, and now wears cute undies on his cute little hiney.
And Owen has decided to throw his hat into the ring of big kids as well...
He had his very first tooth come out!
(And this was the very first tooth of any of my kids who I pulled out - that's usually Daddy's job!)
The other bottom front tooth is really wiggly too, and the older kids wanted to 'help' him get that one out as well... it was the old 'tie-it-with-dental-floss-and-slam-the-door-shut' trick, but it didn't have the same outcome as it does in the movies. I drew the line when they asked if they could attach his dental flossed tooth to the toaster and then toss the toaster out the door! Owen decided to wait a day or two and then let me try to yank it out when it is a little looser. 
I think Garrett is trying to keep up with the rest of the crew and has decided to move into the 'hollow-leg' part of his growing up. He had 4 helpings of dinner today, a fresh fruit smoothie, and 3 slices of cantaloupe, and was trying to tell me that he was still hungry! I don't think I am ready to feed a (pre)teenage boy quite yet!
1 comment:
Sounds like you need to take time to enjoy each moment of this month. Your kiddos are determined to grow up right before your eyes and quickly.
Happy Times at your Happy Place!
Post a Comment